I've noticed I've been using a lot of pink and brown, or brown and blue lately - and this card is an example of that. I love these colors together, and the texture adds so much.
- The image and greeting are from the Stampin' Up! set Easter Blossoms.
- The card staock, ink and ribbon are also stamping up. I used Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, and Cameo Pink.
- I also used colored pencils and Gamsol to color the flowers.
- The texture is from the Square Lattice SU! embossing folder.
- I also used the medium oval SU! punch.
The Chocolate Chip ribbon was placed on the pink card stock using the 1-hole ribbon technique and then the other piece added.
Please let me know if I can help with any questions!
happy stamping! hope to see you again soon!