cute, huh? here's how they went together ---
- the card base is from studio g, the snowman was already cut out.
- the ribbon - although you can't tell from the pics very well -- has a sparkle to it, i picked it up in acmoore's.
- the tag - the bottom layer is a piece of green cardstock i had on hand - same with the plain white. i used marina mist ink from SU, and the thank you set also comes from an SU stamp set. i used a dauber to add some old olive ink (also SU) around the edge. the white tag was cut out with the large SU tag punch -- the green one i cut freehand. the tag is finished off with blue baker's twine.
- you can see the round piece a little easier in the above photo. this was cut out with a 2 3/8 circle punch from SU - again, olive green on the edges. then i used versamark to stamp the snowflake, and covered it in snowflake embossing powder.
- i also used the olive green to highlight the edges of the pre-cut snowman.
thanks for stopping by! be sure to stop by again -- lots more fun stuff happening around the craft table! :) happy stamping!