Wednesday, December 7, 2011

quick and simple --

i love the simplicity of this card -- it's so cute, and oh, so simple.



this uses SU cardstock - i think it's called kiwi kiss (???) for the wreath.  the punches are also  SU - the large scallop and the small scallop, it also uses the 1 3/8 circle bunch for the middle of each.   the sentiment is stamped in cherry cobbler.  the ribbon is just something i had on hand.

i also used the same green to sponge around the outside of the scallops.  i also popped the top part of the wreath up with dimensionals.

it's so quick and easy, but so cute too.

thanks for stopping by!

happy stamping ---





1 comment:

  1. I wish I had your skills. Your projects are wonderful. I'm also a new member at momsdot and came over to say hi. I'm followed you everywhere I can.

    Amy
    Pixie Deals ,
    Commissary Deals

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...